Our measures for your health & safety
At this unprecedented time, we have decided to offer our customers in addition to the already high standards of comfort and service, the certainty that his stay at Sunny Bay will be safe. We handle responsibly all new hygiene and safety guidelines issued by Hellenic National Public Health Organization, World Health Organization and World Tourism Organization, in relation to Covid-19 protection and apply to both our customers and our staff.
These new instructions create some differences in the existing services, as well as some new operating rules. These forced modifications may have some impact on the experience we have provided so far to our customers. But this is the most appropriate way for every guest to be able to enjoy the beautiful Crete this summer, staying safe in Sunny Bay.
More specifically, for everyone’s safety, we have taken the following measures.
- New check in at 15:00 – check out at 11:00, so we have more time for more efficient disinfection of the room.
- Installation of Plexiglas protectors in the reception with marking for keeping distances.
- Antiseptic station at the entrance and provision of personal protective equipment if requested.
- Self-check in using application even before arrival.
- Disinfection of key cards with a special device.
- Quick check out in advance by sending documents to the guest’s email.
- Independent entrances for each room from outdoor.
- Room cleaning and linen change after guest’s request.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the room according to the instructions of Hellenic National Public Health
- Organization, using steam and certified disinfectants, human and environmental friendly.
- Management, washing and disinfection of linen inside the hotel, with certified detergents and procedures.
- Providing an individual antiseptic.
- Possibility of information and ordering from the room using a mobile device.
- Room service at no extra charge.
- Breakfast buffet served by hotel staff. The guest does not come in contact with food and utensils on the buffet. Marking for keeping distance.
- The hotel’s kitchen is equipped with HACPP standards.
- The menu is available in digital format for viewing and sending orders from a mobile device.
- Installation of table seats in outdoor and ventilated areas, with recommended keeping distances.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of public areas with certified disinfectants.
- Antiseptic stations in various parts of the hotel.
- Keeping the necessary distances between umbrellas, sunbeds.
- Restrictions on maximum capacity for elevator use.
- Not use of air conditioners in public areas.
- All staff are trained and certified by the University of Crete, on compliance with mandatory health protocols.
- Daily symptom control and thermometer.
- Use of personal protective equipment.
As instructions and protocols are constantly reshaped, all the above information may change at any time. For more information you can contact us.